Want to Rent Out Camp Waubanong?
Camp Waubanong is located on the side of Governor Mountain in West Brattleboro, VT. It is situated on over 100 acres of undeveloped forest land. The camp facilities occupy eight acres and includes:
- · 12 Adirondack shelters
- · 5 enclosed cabins
- · 1 full-size swimming pool
- · 2 lavatory buildings (with composting toilets)
- · 1 boys and girls shower building
- · 1 large (40′ by 100′) recreation/dining hall
- · Contains complete kitchen facilities (walk in freezer & fridge, dishwasher, gas range), fireplace, flush toilet, and is handicap accessible.
**Camp is not available for rental when in session, from late July through mid-August.**
Renters must provide their own insurance (including liability) and trash removal and portable toilets, if desired (close to pool, for example). Fees do not include the use of any camp personnel such as cook, lifeguard, etc. To use the pool, renters must provide their own certified lifeguard. It may be possible to contract camp staff, but renter must arrange this directly with individual staff.
Pricing/Policy Info: The base rate for rental (facility fee) is $950 for the weekend. For guests who stay overnight, there is a $5 fee per person. A 25% payment on the facility fee is required to reserve the weekend, and the balance is due anytime prior to the event. For different time slots or for single-day rentals, please contact us by phone 802-490-5550 or email@example.com.